Terms & Conditions
When manufactured in our factories, every gas cylinder is tested and approved which ensures the high-grade quality of the product. All the components of the system are built to conform to all the current laws and regulations. The gas inside our Cream Chargers & Canisters is Nitrous Oxide. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death.
Cream chargers must only be used for catering purposes. We have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods. If you are burnt by freezing N2O, you must immediately seek medical advice.
- An N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of injury Cream chargers contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use the certified system to avoid any injuries. Only use approved cream dispensers (30 bar).
- Keep Cream chargers away from the sun and only at room temperature (50C max temperature).
- Make sure to place the pressure regulator on the cylinder correctly.
- Do not remove the cream dispenser head if there is still gas inside. Always release the remaining pressure from the cream dispenser before refilling it again.
- The 0.95L (580g) Canisters must be used with the pressure regulator and adapter hose (sold separately).
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Make sure to hold the cylinder and cream dispenser upright while doing the refilling process.